Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time Flies....

Hi everyone,... I know, I know... I'm a bad blogger.  Sorry there hasn't been anything new lately as I have been crazy busy with getting out the calender and newsletter for the store.  That task is coming to an end soon, sssooooo I will try to be a little more vigilante about my postings!!  Anyway,  here is a card we did in the store last week.  I love clocks and wings and hot air ballon stamps and have seveal of each (no surprise there!!)  This beautiful G45 paper from their Kraft Reflections collection is the perfect background.  I added a little Broken China and Vintage Photo (again this should come as no surprise)  Distress ink and some black embossing powder to make this card pop...  I created the base by folding a piece of c/s in half and glued  chipboard strips on the inside at the top and bottom  to make a little pocket to slide the insert into. To get theinsert in and out I stamped  the pointy finger on to a tab and attached  it with tiny fasteners.  I know Tim's tiny fasteners are really little but I love them!!!

I remember as a kid I would say to my mom.. I wish I was... 16 or 18 or 21 ... and she would say to me "Dont wish your life away cause one day you'll wake up and wonder where the time went."  Well of course she was right... Time Flies... really fast! so enjoy the day!!!
Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment