Sunday, March 4, 2012

Family Pride

This had to be one of the funnest (is funnest even a word??) cards I've made in my make n' take class.  I'm sure half of my students asked if this was my family photo.  LOL... no it's not my family.  This is a printed paper by Jenni Bowlen.  I just loved how everyone in the photo looks like they're about to be shot...everyone but the lady with the wings.  She almost has a smile on her face.  Thats why I gave her the wings.  The wings are made of Clearly for Art modeling film. Using Staz-on ink just stamp your image (in this case , her wings ) onto the modeling film and cut it out.  With a heat gun, heat up the stamped piece of modeling film.  When the film gets soft and wibbely, shut off the heat gun and mold the film into the shape you want. Be careful though cause its hot!!  When it is cool it stays the way you molded it.  The great thing about this stuff is ... if you don't like the shape just heat it again and re-mold.  Could be one of my new favorite things!!!!!!  I think the "Priceless"  barcode added the finishing touch!!!!  I guess I could use a photo of my family as I'm pretty sure I have one that looks an awful lot like this paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment